*[ shoulder overhead press]* ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ type: strength
main muscle worked: shoulders
equipment: dumbbell ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ .
proper form #
1. while holding a dumbbell in each hand, sit on a bench that has back support. place the dumbbells upright on top of your thighs.
2. now raise the dumbbells to shoulder height one at a time using your thighs to help propel them up into position.
3. make sure to rotate your wrists so that the palms of your hands are facing forward.
4. this is your starting position.
5. push the dumbbells upward until they touch at the top.
6. then, after a brief pause at the top contracted position, slowly lower the weights back down to the starting position.
7. repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ follow my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/taufiqfitnessclub/
follow my instagram page:- https://www.instagram.com/endurance786/
follow my twitter page :- https://mobile.twitter.com/endurance0786