compassion for the environment
diy eco-friendly toilet cleaning capsules 👇🏽🌏🌿❤️👇🏽
natural toilet cleaner, stain remover, deodoriser and air freshener!
👉🏽 1 cup of bicarbonate soda
👉🏽 1 tbsp of lemon juice
👉🏽 1 tsp of distilled white vinegar
👉🏽 10 drops of an essential oil of your choice (tea tree oil, lemon oil, lime oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, or lavender oil is preferred for its antibacterial properties)
👉🏽 1 reusable ice tray or mould (i used reusable tea light candle holders because that’s what i had at home)
1. mix the bicarbonate sofa, lemon juice, distilled white vinegar and essential oils together (it will fizz slightly).
2. once the fizz stops, add the mixture to the reusable ice tray or mould (i used reusable tea light candle holders).
3. leave your diy eco-friendly toilet cleaner capsules to set in the mould for a day.
4. remove your diy eco-friendly toilet cleaner capsules from the mould and store them in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid until you’re ready to use them. the capsule will be fragile at first, but will harden over the next few days.
5. ready to use one? drop one capsule into the toilet and wait for the fizzing to stop (you may need the help of your toilet brush for any additional scrubbing).
6. flush and your done - your toilet should now be clean and deodorised!
🌿 cleans, removes stains, deodorises and freshens up the air!
🌿 natural and non-toxic
🌿 environmentally friendly and biodegradable
🌿 safe to use around kids and pets
🌿 say goodbye to unnecessary packaging
🌿 cost-effective and will save you money
#diy #naturalcleaning #naturalproducts #environmentallyfriendly #ecofriendly #reducingwaste #conciousconsumer #essentialoils #compassion #compassionateliving #compassionatenomad