Currently wishing i was back in pakistan as always || traveling with @itsm.azeem
a little knowledge on the beauty i am standing in front of. 🕌
badshahi masjid is the second largest mosque in pakistan that was built in 1673. after the faisal mosque, located in islamabad - that became the largest mosque. the badshahi is lahore’s most iconic and famous landmark for tourist’s attraction. it is famous for its beauty of mughal era as it was created by mughal emperor aurangzeb. after the fall of the mughal emperors it was used as a defense force by sikh and british empire. check out my last post on the lahore fort/ badshahi mosque to learn how it was used during that time. 🧐. i wanted to go to the haveli rooftop restaurant - which is not that far but if you wanna google it and check it out. it was such a beautiful restaurant that i wanted to go but i had to do fabric shopping and didn’t have enough time. if you do go - please check that out and comment below ⬇️ or dm on how it was if you did go?
below are some tips while traveling here.⬇️
1. carry a dupatta because you have to wear a dupatta while you are in the mosque.
2. carry a water bottle with you just so you don’t get dehydrated while walking around
3. instead of only taking pics - take a moment and sit down and take it all in. me and azeem stopped for about 10-15 mins and were sitting silently and just mesmerized.
4. carry some snacks because they are ridiculously priced haha there are some people that have wiped the price off with a black marker and sell it for double the amount. 😭
5. do not eat there haha the chicken sandwiches were not that nice and it won’t fill you up. we got the “zinger” 🤣 to just try it and trust me it wasn’t the @kfcpakistanofficial
zinger. azeem also had the gol guppay and he said they were as tasty either. so eat out side somewhere. -
#ootd #pakistaniblogger #fashiondesigner #pakistanistreetstyle #stylist #pakistan #fashionblog #lahore #outfitinspiration #charpi #fashiongram #desistyle #pakistan #fashion #mirpur #lahore #lahori #pakfashion #pakistanigirls #pakistanstylelookbook #pakistaniclothes #desi #pakistanifashion #lahorestreetstyle #design #badshaimasjid