13 hours ago
“autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower”. 🍃🍂
event link in bio 📲
qannoubine valley - north lebanon
jdeideh near sagesse school @
8:00 am (we can pick up hikers who live on our way)
40000 l.l per person including: transportation + professional guide + organizational fees.
(30000 l.l for kids 14 yo and younger)
book to a group of 7 adult persons and you will get an additional free booking.
hiking level: moderate
distance: 10 km
duration: 4 hours
what to bring:
• water (2 liters at least)
• hiking shoes (mendatory due to slippery surface) • hiking sticks (required specially for people with knee problems)
• sandwiches (for lunch), healthy snacks, dried fruits, nuts …
• id & personal insurance card, since this event does not cover medical insurance.
lunch will take place at saydet qannoubine monastery. please bring your own lunch with you.
early reservation is highly recommended by confirming your attendance through:
- call or whatsapp on 03104689
- message to our facebook page
- direct message to our instagram account
booking deadline: thursday, november 2nd
down payment of 20$ per person is to be done in advance to secure your booking before thursday, november 2nd through omt/western union (please call us to give you the beneficiary name)
- all payments are non-refundable in case of participant cancellation before less than 72 hours. however, a 100% refund will apply in case of event cancellation.
#connectedtr #proudlylebanese #ilovelebanon
#livelovelebanon #wearelebanese #beiruting #super_lebanon
#ig_lebanon #wearelebanon #bshil #adventurelebanon #lebanonadventure #explorelebanon #amazinglebanon #travellebanon #goproleb #lebanontraveler #lebanonoutdoor #exploringlebanon #lebanonspotlights #lebanonhiking #hikinglebanon #lebanontrails #discoverlebanon #livelovehiking #lebtivity