1 hour ago
Finally meet philippa who is our third lecturer on the course.
philippa’s main practice areas include acquisitions and disposals, mbos, aim work and company reorganisations as well as company law, shareholder matters and commercial agreements.
philippa focuses particularly on investments and fundraisings as well as shareholder arrangements. she has recently acted on several company and limited liability partnership reorganisations. in particular, she has acted for a number of start-up businesses in the food and beverage, and fmca sectors.
philippa also assists our business recovery/restructuring team and has acted for both insolvency practitioners and purchasers in respect of pre-packaged administrations and business purchases.
philippa has experience of drafting all manner of commercial contracts both in respect of uk transactions and overseas matters in europe and beyond.
key transactions include
* acting for several start-up restaurants in london in relation to their corporate establishment and the raising of seis/eis funding.
* acting for the majority shareholders of an interactive gaming and betting games developer on the sale of their share interests in the company to an international gaming software group.
* acting for the founder shareholders of a cocktail bar chain in relation to an investment into their business by a private equity house.
* advising a fine dining restaurant concept with an established restaurant in hong kong on its taking on of investment and putting in place a uk group structure.
* acting for an international events and conferences organiser in their acquisitions of both assets and companies in the uk, europe and the middle and far east.
#fashionmarketing #fashioncourse #fashionbusiness #fashioneducation #fashionpr #fashionschool #fashionacademy #fashionbrand #textilesdesigner #fashiontech #luxuryfashion #womeninbusiness #femalefounder #girlboss #sociallearning #businessoffashion #britishfashion #onlinecourse #emergingbrand #youngdesigner #independentdesigner #emergingdesigner #fashionstartup #fashionlaw #fashiondesigner