2 days ago
Back & bi’s baybuhh💪🏻
wow was i unmotivated for today’s workout. i hit legs tonight and did not want to go to the gym one bit. i’m motivated for my workouts maybe 10% of the time. the other 90% is discipline ☑️ i get asked alllll the time how i stay motivated and go to the gym every day. wellll i’m here to tell you that i’m not lol. when i first started my fitness journey i was disciplined, consistent, and created a habit of going to the gym and it’s just stuck with me!
i tell myself that skipping a workout, skipping cardio, eating more than i’m supposed to, isn’t going to get me any closer to my goals. you have to work hard for what you want and if you really want it- then that’s exactly what you’ll do!
here is just a few clips from a back and biceps workout! give them a try on your next upper body day⬇️
✖️chest supported dumbbell rows.
✖️straight arm pull downs.
✖️seated alternating db curls.
✖️wide grip ez bar curls.
outfit is @cheri_fit
♥️ use “justus” to save on your order!