8 hours ago
A different kind of #transformationtuesday
1. july 2014. a girl who was self conscious and just starting to discover who she was.
2. april 11th, 2015. 4 days before eli was born!! i was so ready to be done.
3. march 25th, 2016. a year after having eli and i was super duper self conscious. i hated my stretch marks. i hated so much about myself.
4. sep. 19th, 2016. a few months before i would decide i wanted to change. i was more confident. i was okay with my stretch marks. starting my senior year of high school.
5. jan 12th, 2017. my first ever documented photo where i was flexing. showing off my progress. shortly after this photo was taken, i stopped going to the gym so consistently. i “fell off the wagon”.
6. my favorite (and recent) photo that shows all the hard work i’ve put in the last few months. i love myself. i love what i’ve accomplished. i love my stretch marks, my cellulite, everything about me. i am confident and i am glowing.
while all the picture shows is the physical transformation, it’s so much more than that. i’ve found myself. i still have some ways to go but i’m figuring it all out and i’m the best version of myself yet ☺️