Happy saturday, friends! after ignoring my blog for the last year or so, i finally updated my ethical fashion directly, so link in bio if you're interested in that. how to create the approximately 10 travel guides i started and never finished... 🙃✈️✨ #bradfordonavon#ethicalfashion#wanderlust
Pakta is the epitome of japanese-peruvian cuisine called nikkei. in the 1800s, japanese miners and railroad workers traveled to peru for guaranteed work. homesick, they began cooking japanese food with peruvian ingredients. nikkei has now traveled to barcelona.
@paktarestaurant, january 2018
- sea urchin + dashi shoyu
- squid nigiri + bottarga
- palamós prawn toast
- octopus salad + ollucos, edamame, kimchi
- bouchot mussel tiradito + codium, smoked coconut
- beef tongue causa + "ají panca"
- chilean wagyu beef: aged rib eye steak, pak choi, kimchi panca, coriander emulsion sauce
- beetroot mochi + grilled apple
- matcha tiramisu + nikka whisky
Marveling at the beautiful po lin monastery!
getting to the monastery is a process but sights around it make the experience worthwhile. don’t miss big #buddha and look out for the roaming 🐄🐄 they will come after you for sweet corn. check out our instastories for poor lexi’s funny encounter with a persistent cow in the ngong ping village 😄