11 hours ago
this is my personal page @ssernets
and snapchat: sernets 🤳🏽 "cloud eggs
"full english breakfast cups
servings: 12 cups (4-6 portions)
12 hash browns (defrosted)
1 can of baked beans
3 sausages (cooked to your taste, chopped)
3 rashers (cooked to your taste, chopped)
100 grams grated cheddar
5 grams finely chopped parsley
pepper, to taste
1. preheat the oven to 200°c/400°f.
2. place a defrosted hashbrown in each case of a muffin tin, and smush them down to form a base.
3. bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. place 1 tablespoon of baked beans on top of each cooked hash brown, followed by a few 5. pieces of sausages and bacon.
6. beat the eggs and milk together in a measuring jug and pour some into each cup, being careful not to overfill.
7. top with grated cheese, parsley, and pepper.
8. bake for a further 5-7 minutes until the eggs are cooked and the cheese is melted and browned.