Teriyaki steak roll-ups 🥩💫 tag a friend who’d love this ❤️
recipe down below 👇
how do you like your steak? we like it rolled full of veggie goodness 😋 with only 117 calories per roll these are ideal if you’re cutting down while also getting lots of protein and nutrients.
(for 8 roll-ups)
1 lb flank steak(455 g), or skirt steak
½ cup soy sauce(120 ml)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp ginger, grated
2 tbsp honey
1 lime, juiced
1 tsp sriracha sauce, optional
1 bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
½ zucchini, cut into matchsticks
16 stalks asparagus, halved
1 red onion, sliced
1. in a baking dish with the steak, mix the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, lime juice, and sriracha sauce.
2. lightly massage the marinade into the steak and cover. refrigerate 1-4 hours.
3. place toothpicks in a bowl and pour water over to prevent toothpicks from burning.
4. once marinated, cut the steak into 8 equal rectangles. you may need to pound the steak thinner if using a thicker cut.
5. place a few slices of each of the vegetables on a slice of steak, making sure they are all about the same length.
6. roll the steak up over the vegetables and secure it with a toothpick.
7. in a small saucepan over medium heat, pour in the leftover marinade and bring to a boil for about one minute, take off the heat, and set aside to use as a glaze.
8. in a grill pan or on the grill over medium high heat, place your steak roll-ups and cook for 2-3 minutes.
9. flip the roll over and use a heat-safe brush to brush the glaze on each roll.
10. cook for about one minute longer and remove from heat. top with sesame seeds.
11. serve and enjoy🌱😋
total fat: 3.9g
saturated fat: 1.3g
of which sugar: 4.7g
vitamin a: 44%
vitamin c: 38%
by @buzzfeedtasty #steak #beef #glutenfreerecipes #easybreakfast #quickdinner #nourishingfood #ketogenicfood #weeknightdinner #eatyourcolors #goodfats #dietitians #thenewhealthy #recipeshare #healthyhabits #newrecipe #ketobreak