16 hours ago
بأول تعليق. 👇
37. they will long to get out of the fire, but never will they get out therefrom, and theirs will be a lasting torment.
38. cut off (from the wrist joint) the (right) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from allah. and allah is all-powerful, all-wise.
39. but whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying allah), then verily, allah will pardon him (accept his repentance). verily, allah is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
40. know you not that to allah (alone) belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth! he punishes whom he wills and he forgives whom he wills. and allah is able to do all things.
41. o messenger (muhammad ￼)! let not those who hurry to fall into disbelief grieve you, of such who say: "we believe" with their mouths but their hearts have no faith. and of the jews are men who listen much and eagerly to lies - listen to others who have not come to you. they change the words from their places; they say, "if you are given this, take it, but if you are not given this, then beware!" and whomsoever allah wants to put in al-fitnah [error, because of his rejecting the faith], you can do nothing for him against allah. those are the ones whose hearts allah does not want to purify (from disbelief and hypocrisy); for them there is a disgrace in this world, and in the hereafter a great torment.