do you have a dog? 💛 here are some fun facts that you may not have known about them:
1. dogs can hear 4 times as far as humans
2. dogs sense of smell is 1,000 to 10 million times better than humans, depending on the breed
3. dogs can smell your feelings with the subtle changes your body does such as perspiration when you’re nervous/fearful
4. a dogs normal temperature is between 101-102.5° f.
5. dogs only have sweat glands on their paws
6. dogs aren’t colourblind — they can see in shades of black and white and shades of yellow and blue
7. dogs whiskers are used as sensing devices
8. dogs noses are wet to help absorb scent chemicals
9. dogs can see in the dark a lot better than humans because they have a membrane in their eyes called tapetum lucidum
10. dogs can recognize more than 150 words | we hope you enjoyed reading these facts! if you’re ever in need of a dog sitter or dog walker in toronto, check out our website and send us a message!