1 hour ago
If you not in a weekend mood yet these teeny tiny raspberry raw cakes will get you there, i promise.💓
these little treats are super easy to prepare and since there so small you can have as many as you want (makes sense right?😅)
my legs are so incredibly sore from our hike yesterday, but every step was so worth it. nature in south of france is absolutely magical (check my stories to see our adventure from yesterday🌲). wishing you all a wonderful weekend. love and sunshine, anna ☀️
recipe for 24 tiny rawcakes (ø 4,5cm)
140 g dates
70 g hazelnuts
70 g almonds
1 tsp of coconut oil
1 pinch of salt
250 g cashews, soaked overnight
120 g defrosted raspberries
50 ml coconut oil, melted
60 ml maple syrup
2 tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp ground tonka bean
50 ml oatmylk
1. for the base blend dry ingredients in a food processor. then add in the coconut oil and dates and blend again until you reach a sticky consistency.
2. press base mixture into a silkon baking tray (24 x ø 4,5cm) and transfer to the freezer or fridge.
3. for the filling drain cashews and blend with the other ingredients until smooth.
4. divide the filling equally between the molds on the base and smoothen with a spoon. top each with a raspberry.
5. freeze for at least 6 hours. take out of the freezer 1/2 hour before serving and enjoy!
#raspberry #rawcheesecake #rawsweets #vegancheesecake #feedfeedvegan #feedfeed #cleaneats #thebakefeed #rawcake #vegandessert #norefinedsugar #thrivemags #bestofvegan #letscookvegan #sweetcuisines #healthycake #beautifulcuisines #thatsdarling #gloobyfood #veganfoodporn #eatrealfood #fitness #cheesecake #healthysweets #kaylaitsines #plantbased #foodphotography #lovefood