✨eye details from my previous post✨
brows - @chellabeauty
taupe eyebrow cream and @benefitcosmetics
precisely, my brow in 3.5
concealer - @tartecosmetics
steps : carve out brows using a @luxiebeauty
221t straight edge brush.
eyeshadow base - @maccosmetics
soft ochre paint p*t
steps : apply the paint p*t all over the eye with finger. then set that paint p*t with @maybelline
setting + perfecting loose powder using a @bareminerals
eyeshadow - @urbandecaycosmetics
the n***d heat palette
1) start with ‘sauced’ and ‘low blow’ as the transition shade using a @morphebrushes
2) add ‘cayenne’ in crease using a @morphebrushes
3) pack ‘he devil’ on the inner and outer corner with a @luxiebeauty
207 medium angled brush, blending the color towards the middle.
4) go back in with the transition colors (sauced and low blow) to blend everything out using the m518 brush.
5) cut crease with @tartecosmetics
shape tape using an @elfcosmetics
6) pack ‘scorched’ and ‘dirty talk’ on top of concealer with finger or small concealer brush
7) add ‘ashes’ in outer corner to deepen using a @morphebrushes
8) go back in with a clean blending brush to blend colors even more.
9) add ‘chaser’ to brow bone with @morphebrushes
lower lash line steps :
1) b**w out lower lash line with the transition colors (‘sauced and ‘low blow’) using a @morphebrushes
2) smudge ‘he devil’ and ‘cayenne’ right under lash line using @morphebrushes
e36 brush. bring any excess to inner corner
3) tight line with ‘ashes’ using a @morphebrushes
inner corner highlight - @fentybeauty
steps : add highlight with an @elfcosmetics
concealer brush. (i warmed up the highlight with my finger since it is a stick highlight)
liner - @stevelaurantbeauty
steps : 1) add liner to the top lash line to cover lash band (if applying lashes)
2) add any black or dark liner to lower and upper water line.
mascara - @wander_beauty
lashes - @houseoflashes
in the style monroe