2 minutes ago
Day 18:setu bandha sarvangasana/bridge pose
1. lie on your back
2. release your hands to the ground, palms facing down
3. bend your knees, bring your heels as close to your bum as possible
4. inhale, press deeply into your heels and bring your bottom off the ground
5. option to snuggle your shoulders under your chest. if available, clasp your hands behind your back.
6. relax and breath
7. exhale and slowly release your back to the ground one vertebrea at a time
8. windshield wiper your legs
benefits: stretches the chest, neck, spine, and hips. strengthens the back, buttocks, and hamstrings. improves circulation of blood. helps alleviate stress and mild depression. calms the brain and central nervous system.