13 hours ago
Vendakkai mor kuzhambu
mor kuzhambu is an easy side dish that can be made within minutes and is very cooling to the body. it is one curry that can be had both hot or cold and it tastes great either way.
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
number of servings : 4 persons
lady's finger - 50 gms
sour curd - 2 cups
mustard seeds - 3/4 tsp
cumin seeds - 1 tsp
red chili - 3 nos
asafoetida powder - 1/2 tsp curry leaves
shallots - 3 nos
green chili - 2 nos
garlic - 2 cloves
grated coconut - 2 tbsp
turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
cumin powder - 1 tsp
1. heat a pan with some oil and fry the lady's finger pieces and season them with some salt.
2. grind the masala paste with some shallots, garlic, green chili, grated coconut, turmeric powder, cumin powder to a fine paste.
3. add the ground masala paste to the sour curd and mix well.
4. heat some oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, red chilies, cumin seeds, asafoetida powder and curry leaves.
5. add the fried lady's finger pieces and roast it along with the tempering.
6. turn off the stove and add the curd mixture to the pan.
7. mix well and turn on the stove and cook it over a low flame.
8. cook it only till it is heated up and do not bring it to a boil.
9. lady's finger mor kuzhambu is ready to be served.
you can serve this hot or cold, both tastes extremely good with steamed rice.
#vendakkaimorkuzhambu #morkuzhambu #homecookingshow #ladiesfinger #okra #okracurry #okracurdcurry #sourcurd #curd #instafood #foodie #recipes #tasty #yummy