11 hours ago
When the chips are down, who's got your back? when you're fighting cancer, dealing with financial problems, going through a breakup, or grieving the loss of a loved one, who would you 'lean on' for support and advice? who would you like to have in your corner? there are three f's we rely on: faith, family, and friends. the 6 people you need in your corner:
1. the instigator: the voice of inspiration. someone who pushes you, makes you think, motivates you to get up and go, and try, and make things happen.
2. the cheerleader: the voice of motivation. this person is a huge fan and a strong supporter.
3. the doubter: the voice of reason. this is the devil’s advocate, who asks the hard questions and sees problems before they arise.
4. the taskmaster: the voice of progress. this is the loud and belligerent voice that demands you get things done. this person is the steward of momentum, making sure deadlines are met and goals are reached.
5. the connector: cooperation & community. this person can help you find new avenues and new allies.
6. the example: the voice of true authority. this is your mentor, your hero, your north star. this is the person you seek to emulate.
عند المِحَن ، من تود أن يكون بجانبك بعد الله عز و جل؟ مَن مِن الأصدقاء تود إستشارته؟ الصديق المحفز ، العاطفي ، الموضوعي ، المنطقي ، أم تفضل أن تواجه المشكلة لوحدك دون إستشارة ؟ عندما تمر في ظروف صعبة في حالة مرض أو إنفصال أو موت شخص عزيز من تريد أن يكون بجانبك ؟ هل تحب من يجاملك و يمشي على هواك ام تفضل الإنسان العملي دون عواطف و طبطبة؟