16 hours ago
Read the previous post before this one. like on a plane, identify the exit before the actual journey, just in case! now, you can read this post.
are you marriage material?
1. you're comfortable with disagreements.
2. you're stable and confident.
3. you're financially healthy. no debts.
4. you're selective, not picky.
5. you're kindhearted with others.
6. you're a true friend for better or worse.
7. you're loyal, trustworthy, generous, grateful.
8. you're supportive, discreet, not a sellout.
9. you communicate effectively.
10. you allow space to breathe--autonomy.
11. you have a fulfilling life--independent.
12. you admit when wrong--responsible.
13. you have a thick skin--low maintenance.
14. you accept each other as is.
15. you are open and flexible. go with the flow.
16. you see other as equal--not better/worse.
17. you keep it fresh--not allow to be stale.
18. you let go of your exes--not live in the past.
19. you have no 'pending' commitment.
20. you'll take your time. no pressure.
21. you treat relation as priority--us b4 me.
22. you have an inter.dependent relationship because marriage is a "team" effort.
if you said yes to most of the above, marriage will change all that!
if you said no to some of the above, don't feel bad; marriage isn't for everyone😂
jokes aside, marriage requires an open mind. be willing to change and adjust accordingly. that's not compromise; that's management.