3 hours ago
photo on the right was taken in my early twenties...(around 23 years old i think) 200lbs and struggling with diets for many years...and photo on the left is after losing half my current body weight all on my own and keeping it off 7 years later! 💪💪😆 i did it all through diet (eating a healthy diet not "dieting") and exercise, clean eating, healthy swaps and creating my own weight loss & lifestyle plan 😊 here's a few of my tips->>>> 💚✌🌎
1) eat real food> if you cannot recognize the ingredients neither will your body
2) drink water> i swapped all sugary drinks for good old h2o 💙💙💙
3) get your body moving again :) run, dance, jump, skip...it doesn't matter, just get moving
4) plan ahead/ prepare your meals at home> whenever i go to the mall or social gathering i plan ahead...pack your own meals whenever possible, go online research the menu, talk to the waiters...make educated, healthy decisions...don't eat on impulse
5) cut out sugars> have you ever heard the expression...? "fat doesn't make you fat, sugar does" it's blunt but the truth. i eat f*t all the time...healthy fats such as avocado, olive oil, pumpkin seeds. sugar is the enemy. it is stored in the body and turns to fat, not to mention causes inflammation in the body and sets you up for a whole slew of illnesses/ diseases.
💜💜💜 6) eliminate pre-packaged/ frozen meals> again if you can't pronounce the ingredients, your body will not function optimally. pre-packaged meals, especially frozen foods, tend to be high in sodium, while lacking in any real nutrients. treat your body like the temple that it was created to be ❤🌎✌ #motivation #weightloss #fitfam #fitspo #beforeandafter #weightlosstransformation #glutenfree #plantbased #yogisofinstagram #namaste #yogilife #yogateacher #workout #justdoit #fitnessmotivation #fitnessjourney #cleaneating #healthyfoodie #exercise #yogaeverydamnday #peacelovehappiness #inthekitchenwithjenny #yogiinthekitchen #healthylife #undiet #wholefoods #transformation #fitnessfoodie #mondaymotivation