Make every day is our earth day... happy earth day!
few simple tips to help our environment: try your best.
1. walk, ride your bicycle, or carpool in order to travel from place to place
2. practice yoga outdoors in the fresh air and make your body energetic
3. recycle - educate your family members to recycle products in a proper way
4. have a reusable coffee cup or container in office, spoons so that plastics usage can be reduced
5. shutdown your computers daily; turn off your monitors while going away from your desk; reduce gadgets
6. switching all of your bills to e-bills and online invoices; choose no receipt in atm, gas stations, etc.,
7. reduce your water usage – open your taps to minimal speed, close any leaks, shower for 5 mins only
8. minimize drinking bottled water. use phmeter and test your tap vs bottled vs can water quality to get more awareness
9. have a bird feeder, birdhouses to help our transport agent in this world
10. use energy efficient bulbs and configure bulbs in such a way to use effectively on a need basis; use only one or two bulbs in the bathroom
11. grow a plant inside your house and office. have a refreshing room
12. put your fruits, vegetable wastes as manure to your plants in a home
13. request your office management to separate usual garbage and recyclable garbage
14. install solar street lamps in your village, street and be illuminated
15. volunteer your time to organizations (local or national) that put effort into making the world a better place and helping the environment.
plant few saplings – flowers of your taste, vegetables – tomato, chilly, herbs – cilantro, mint, tree, etc., in your home, apartment and ask your kids to water daily to compare their growth with plants.
make environment-friendly for you, family & for future generations.
we as a community, let’s bring the change.
the kids empowerment foundation & academy alpha scorpii
#earth #earthday #planet #savetheplanet #blueplanet