🍓😍 lamington tart, a fun and unique taste explosion! 📷 by @rainbownourishments
1 1/2 cups plain or all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp coconut oil, chilled
2 tbsp organic cane sugar
2 tbsp water, chilled
1 1/2 cups chopped chocolate
2/3 cup canned coconut cream
1 1/4 cups dessicated coconut
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
1/3 cup canned coconut cream
raspberry jelly layer
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1/3 cup water
2 tsp agar powder
1. preheat the oven to 180°c. grease a deep 20 cm loose bottom tart pan.
2. to make the crust: add all the ingredients to food processor and mix until evenly combined and it forms a dough.
3. dust a clean surface with flour. roll the pastry onto the surface and carefully use a rolling pin to transfer the dough to the tin. press the dough against the bottom and sides to form a crust.
4. bake the crust for 15 minutes or until the surface is evenly golden brown.
5. to make the chocolate ganache layer: add all the ingredients to a small saucepan over low heat. melt until the mixture is very smooth then pour it into the tart tin. set the tin in the freezer for 1 hour or until set.
6. to make the coconut layer: add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined. when the chocolate layer is firm enough, add the coconut mixture to the tart. firmly press the mixture and set aside the tin in the freezer for 1 hour.
7. to make the jelly layer: slice the 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries in half. add the remaining raspberries and water to blender and blend. use a sieve to remove the seeds from the raspberry liquid. add the raspberry water, sweetener and agar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. pour the liquid into the tart and quickly arrange the berries on top. set aside in the fridge for 3 hours or until the whole tart is set.
tag a friend in the comments who’d love this! 🍓
follow the official #thevegansclub
join and be part of our facebook group: thevegansclub group 💙