Good news, i’m still alive!!! 😡 but dad is still mad at me this morning for chewing his shoes and grandma’s slippers and anthony’s boots and a few more stuff that i don’t want to mention... last night. glad they posted my photo of a happier day when was still adorable and they all loved me. check out my collection of dead shoes killed (swipe left) #flashbackfriday .
list of items i have destroyed in the last 5 days:
1. mom’s power cord to her laptop.
2. three fav chew toys have giant holes!
3. dad’s sneakers, laces chewed off.
4. anthony’s rain boot, top chewed off!
5. grandpa’s slippers, chewed.
6. wood chewed off railing base.
7. three different socks have new holes!
8. ? nothing yet today... day not over. .
Day 1: i look good wearing snow don’t you think? this happy snow dog is waiting for a monster snow storm to hit seattle in the next few hours!!! we already had some snow last week so this will add to the total and break our winter snow fall record! ❄️⛄️ let it snow! does your dog love snow?
thanks for following. *please check out my other account featuring samoyeds on outdoor adventures! @samoyeds4seasons