Reading on the train 🚈
if you’ve been following me for a while, you know during the week i commute to university and i find myself on a train for at least 2 hours every day. that’s when i do most of my reading during weekdays. sometimes it’s very quiet, sometimes it’s noisy, sometimes i get frustrated because of delays, sometimes i let my mind wonder.
sometimes i’m not the only one reading. every day i’m joined in this silent and apparently lonely activity by other quiet readers. we often spy each other to see we’re reading.
some of the books i’ve seen my fellow commuters getting immersed in:
* w. faulkner, the sound and the fury
* p.a.f. choderlos de laclos, les liasons dangereuses
* j. joyce, a portrait of the artist as a young man
* h.p. roché, jules and jim
* p. cognetti, the eight mountains
* e. ferrante, my brilliant friend
* t. mann, the magic mountain
* a freddie mercury biography
* g.r.r. martin, a song of ice and fire
but i’ve also seen nerdy comics, religious books, self-help, chick-lit, photo stories, e-readers. so this is for all the travellers who wander not only on the railroads but also through the pages 📖💭✨
#reading #bookstagram #booklover #bookgeek #booknerd #bookish #currentlyreading #amreading #bookstagramfeatures #openbook #readingonthetrain #booklove #readers