22 hours ago
As i’ve just arrived at my last stop in vietnam after what will end up being 3 weeks in this beautiful country, i thought now would be a good time to share some things i’ve learnt here...
1. vietnamese people are some of the most enthusiastic and lovely people i’ve ever met
2. no matter how often you do it, riding on a motorbike through the mountains never gets old, especially where this shot was taken in ninh binh😍
3. we are not educated enough about the vietnam war and all the awful things that went down
4. i am definitely not a fan of overnight sleeper buses
5. don’t book a return flight if you don’t have any imminent commitments back home!! the last thing i want to do is feel like i’m rushing on this trip, so surprise surprise i’ve delayed flight😂 can you guess how many extra days i’m staying? winner gets bragging rights and a shoutout on my story✌🏼