in france there is an official medical protocol for the treatment of shoulder tendinitis, and this exercise is part of it.
it has helped me a lot.
it is quite similar to an exercise presented by @evolvetofit
in his excellent ig (please go to see it and subscribe), but it is not exactly the same.
you need an elastic band or just a towel.
placement: - take the band with both hands separated by your shoulder wide distance, hands in neutral position and thumbs up.
- keep your elbows firmly closed to each side of your body.
- engage your core and keep your back straight.
1. tense the band by opening the forearms. keep the elbows close to the body. you don't need to try to open the arms as much as possible, just until the band or the towel are tensed.
2. after the first step, roll your shoulders backwards and push them downwards, squeezing your back muscles.
3. hold the posture during ten seconds, then release.
4. repeat ten times. this is one set.
do three sets, 1 minute rest between them. do the exercice daily, without changing the number of sets. after the fourth consecutive day doing the exercice without shoulder pain, the fifth day you can add one additional fourth set, then do the exercice four days in a row with 4 sets. 4 days after, you can pass to 5 sets and so... .
💥allcore squad💥 @allcore_calisthenics @c.jay.allcore @dan_calisthenics @josh.allcore @johancalisth
@_g1toons_ @isitafox_allcore @straight_edge_spartan @saiyan_calisthenics
; dedicated to always giving 💯 ⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵
#musculation #bodyweight #bodybuilding #bodyweighttraining #calisthenics #training #workout #fitness
#fit #healthy #muscles #muscle #muscular #progress #physique #fitspo #instafit #core #fitbody #fitnessaddict #gymlife #rehab #gymnastics #tendinitis #sixpack #triceps #fitfam #shredz #shoulders