I’ve always been a traditional chocolate chip cookie girl, but since white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are one of mitch’s faves, i’ve been on a mission to make a paleo version that’s just as delicious as the ones he loves. after testing and retesting (and retesting), i have to say, these are seriously perfection. they’re soft, buttery, salty & sweet, with just the right amount of texture from the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips! with all the recipe testing and a very busy baby at home, i went straight to amazon to order my ingredients and was so excited to see that all of my fave @bobsredmill
paleo flours were available on there and the coconut flour i needed for this recipe would be at my door by the next day! i added my favorite flours to my amazon storefront under “in my pantry” so they’re easy for you to find for all of your baking needs. click the link in my bio to head over to my amazon storefront!
#bobsredmill #brmonamazon #ad
now for the recipe!
white chocolate macadamia nut cookies - recipe makes 12 cookies
1 egg + 1 egg yolk, room temperature
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp coconut butter, softened (you can also use any smooth nut butter!)
1/4 cup coconut oil, slightly softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup @bobsredmill
1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
sprinkle of flaky sea salt
1. preheat the oven to 350°. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. whisk the egg, the additional egg yolk, and coconut sugar in a medium sized bowl. add the softened coconut butter, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
3. add the baking soda, salt, and coconut flour. mix until combined.
4. fold in macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
5. scoop cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. sprinkle each cookie with flaky sea salt.
6. bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden around the edges. enjoy!