32 minutes ago
A few more snapshots from mexico.
i took all of these pictures on a very cheap minolta camera with a fixed lens of 38mm focal length. it's the perfect travel companion for me as it's a small plasticky body and therefore lightweight. also i'm not too worried about losing it or getting it damaged if it should ever happen.
it's all shot on a mix of kodak portra 400 and kodak ultramax/gold (same thing).
(1) an ice lollipop vendor in puerto escondido (part of a series i'm doing)
(2) signs of modern civilisation in monte albán, oaxaca
(3) another iconic vocho in oaxaca
(4) balloon man taking a break in coyoacán
(5) aeroplane flying over the rooftops of mexico city
(6) a tree and a bottle on the side of the road in coyoacán