11 hours ago
Prolly one of the hardest yet the most rewarding hikes because...
1. this was our second spot after hiking mt. sawi that day.
my knees were swelling (they automatically swell during descent) inside as if my joints were screaming “pls. stop!” walking and climbing hills..
2. going up on a pure assault trail is not a joke
3. the view of the rolling hills with the sea waves roaring against ‘em was a dream, surreal
4. i did not manage to go to the lighthouse as it would mean i have to go down and ascend for the 3rd time,
my knees didn’t have the luxury to let me
5. with reference to 1., i literally struggled on my descent from that famous part of dingalan, aurora 😭
6. for the love of nature and photography, i pushed my knees to their limits and i survived! 👊🏻
p.s. that drone is not mine 🤣
📍 dingalan, aurora