3 hours ago
⚠️breaking - new cruisedaily travel advisory:
1. remain on high alert & keep up to date with the spread of the novel coronavirus (covid19).
2. if you are booked on a cruise in asia, italy, australia, or the middle east, consider canceling!
3. if you are booked on a cruise in the mediterranean, the caribbean, or elsewhere, remain on high alert prior to & on your cruise:
- if you show symptoms related to the virus, cancel the cruise.
- if the infection is rapidly spreading in the country of departure of your cruise, consider canceling.
- while onboard, notify staff if you or anyone else shows symptoms of the virus.
- increase use of hand sanitizers.
cruisedaily's travel advisory will be adapted with the spread of the coronavirus. we believe ensuring the safety of cruisers worldwide is our number one priority & make our recommendations in this regard. if you are affected by any of our travel advisories, make sure to inform yourself, contact the cruise line, and make your decision with your own and everyone else's safety in mind.
stay safe, cruisedaily.
1. cruises to the caribbean are currently very safe. as no major outbreak has hit the us or any caribbean island, there is nothing to worry about! just make sure to increase your awareness of the virus' symptoms & sanitize hands more frequently. 👍
2. cruises in the summer are still months away. hopefully, the spreading will decrease by then. no need to worry about summer cruises right now! 👍