🎸are you waiting for someone to wake you up when september ends?! 🎸🎶 the wait is over because it's the final countdown to fall! 🍃 your four favourite yogis have teamed up again to combine two of their biggest passions, yoga and rock music 🤸🏼♀️🎸, so put on your favourite band shirts, get that music playing and join us for 12 days of #rocktoberyoga! show and tell us all about your favourite songs and bands and get creative with the daily poses! even if rock music isn't your absolute favourite, we were all born to be wild, so just get on this yoga highway to hell with us because we will rock you! and it will be fun, so you wouldn't want to miss a thing! 🎶😄
steps to join:
1. follow all hosts and sponsors:
your most excited hosts:
your super generous sponsors:
2. repost this flyer tagging all the hosts and sponsors. invite a few of your yogi friends to join and of course, don't forget to use our hashtag #rocktoberyoga!
3. post the pose of the day along with your thoughts on our daily band/song 😊 tag all hosts and sponsors and use our hashtag #rocktoberyoga!
4. make sure your account is public so that we can see your posts!
for the busy rockstars, here's our list of poses:
1. goddess pose (queen)
2. eagle pose (the eagles)
3. air guitar camel/side lunge (imagine being angus young from ac/dc)
4. jump (jump - van halen)
5. scorpion legs (poison - alice cooper)
6. dancer pose (dancing in the dark - bruce springsteen)
7. any inversion (yellow submarine - the beatles)
8. any twist (twisted sister)
9. yogi's choice with prayer hands (livin' on a prayer - bon jovi)
10. fallen angel (knocking on heaven's door)
11. any warrior pose (foo fighters)
12. flow to a song of your choice (really any song, tell us why you chose it)
we welcome all levels, so please don't feel under pressure, just modify or use any variation you feel like! we can't wait to see you rocking this challenge! let's get the party started, let's dance and have fun with #rocktoberyoga! 🎶🎸💕