Astro photography tour.
it’s that time of the year again ! mystic landscapes, majestic mountains, ghastly rapids, awe-inspiring lakes and a lifetime experience to enjoy the indian summer as never before.
photographers of india announces the 2019 backpackers trip to kinnaur and spiti. this may, join us for a breathtaking journey across the serene valleys spread across 7 days of learning experience. mentored by @janjosephgeorge
, an acclaimed travel and lifestyle photographer, the trip promises to be worthy of a summer break.
photo by @nimitnigam
cost: inr 19999 - reporting city: (delhi) -transportation in tempo traveller
- reporting city : delhi (by 30th april 5pm))
- duration : 6 nights/ 7 days (back by 8th may 6am)
- accommodation: kalpa (1night) + pin valley (1night) + tabo(1night) + kaza (2nights) + saharan(1night) - food: breakfast + dinner
- experiences: trekking, outdoor living, landscape, astro, bonfire, steelwool, local-culture and architecture.
- sightseeing: kinner kailash - shimla - kalpa - reckongpeo - roghi - tabo - nako - losar - kaza - pin valley - mudh - - dhankar - lhalung - ki monastery - kibber - komik - hikkim - langza - chicham. .
- photography : landscape, astro, travel and street photography by professional mentor (@janjosephgeorge
- trip coordinators : shubham saini @thechromaticeye
(founder, photographers of india, (+91-9711900910) and ds ambareesh @_ambida
fill in the form in our bio.