Blueberry muffins are totally one of my guilty pleasures... i used to buy them at the grocery store, the big ones at the bakery that are full of sugar, oil and fat. so, since starting my #fitnessjourney
i've been challenging myself to make healthier versions of my #favoritefoods
because i'm really not a salad person... i truly love food 🥞🍔🥓🌭🥪🌮
nonstick cooking spray optional
1 cup reduced fat (2%) plain greek yogurt
3 tbsp. . raw honey
2 large very ripe bananas cut into chunks
2 large eggs
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. sea salt or himalayan salt
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
⅔ cup chopped raw walnuts
blueberry oatmeal banana blender muffins
1) preheat oven to 350° f.
2) prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with spray.
3) place yogurt, honey, bananas, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. blend until smooth, scraping once or twice, as needed.
4) gently fold in blueberries and walnuts.
evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
5) bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
6) transfer muffins to rack; cool.
lemme tell you, these came out soooo
d e l i c i o u s 👌🏼 🍪 😋 i found the recipe through beachbody 💜 (where i find 95% of my recipes! )
#food #foodporn #delicious #snack #treat #treatyoself #breakfast #muffins #blueberries #blueberrymuffins #21dayfix #21dayfixrecipes #beachbodyrecipes #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #healthyeating #delicious #recipe #foodie #oatmeal #banana